Monday, July 22, 2013

Help.....Life, is trying to tell me something.....AGAIN!

Hey SS4YL,

Happy Monday!

 I am just going to get right to the point, Life has got me scratching my head and grinding my teeth again! I mean I try and try to understand this thing called life, but the more I think I gain the more I think I lose! I get SO amped up on life, feeling good, living free and then BOOM, here comes that dam gray cloud, like 'girllll you better calm down, what you happy fo"! And then, everything turns the opposite!

I try to stay positive! I try to grow! I try to learn! I try to stay present! But, what's a girl to do, when she has tried everything, supported everybody, crossed every T, dotted every I, and still I remain in this same place! I am stuck, BUT as I type I hear a voice saying, that EVERYTHING will be alright! I choose to believe!

Therefore, I will stop the message of madness and end with this.....When Life get us down, instead of bowing down, turn that thing around! Get up, shake it off, engage in worship, sing a song! Do WHATEVER we have to do, to keep us focus so we may pull through!

Peace & Positivity!

Je'Vah!

No comments:

Post a Comment