Sunday, June 23, 2013

Happy Sunday SS4YL!

I am SO happy to be here! Today, I have learned a lot or should I say confirmed a lot! It's like ever since I have been on this spiritual journey, the world seems more clear to me now! I get messages from the Creator and then go to church and hear my Pastor speak those same words I've heard, from God, as clear as the sky! Amazing! As if that's not amazing enough, I come home and turn on the Oprah Winfrey Network and it's like a continuation of the sermon and all the messages God wants me to hear! Unbelievable!

As I begin to open myself up more and more to God, our Creator, I soon discover that God is REALLY on my side and wants nothing but the best for me! So instead of me fighting my destiny today, I choose to be thankful for my destiny! I accept it with great honor!

Peace & Positivity!

Je'Vah!

No comments:

Post a Comment