Monday, May 20, 2019

Trusting God The Creator...

On this journey called life, whoa child...whoaaaaaa child.

As I move I realize that God is good ALL the time and ALL the time God is good.

Now, at first that seemed like a cliche, the norm to say after the preacher belts it out, but not today for me...nope..Not today.

In these past years, that is exactly what God our creator was trying to get me to do. It seemed so freakin hard. I am use to being the one in control, the one who does it all, although it was overwhelming at times and I begged for good help. I still tried to do everything on my own. I raised my children on my own, with little to no help from the fathers, grandparents, aunts, uncles, the village, etc. etc. While doing so I realized that it was lots of work for one person. When I look back on it, I can not believe I made it through half of it on my own, But God. I look back and I can't explain it no other way.

I raised children that have compassion and love for others in a world that knows little of. I was 17 when I started the journey..the journey taught me to love SO It's Real....Its So realllll...It's Reallll to Me!!
( Stephanie Mills and Diana Ross's Voice).

There's no place like home. (God)

-Je'vah

No comments:

Post a Comment