Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Staying POSITIVE in a constant changing world!

I say to myself every morning, I am Whole, Perfect, Powerful, Strong, Loving, Harmonious, and Happy, but by the time I leave the house and connect with the world, my experience is more like ugh! What Happened! I was so focused and driven in the morning, but by the time mid-afternoon, I'm struggling to say a kind word. I try to remind myself to stay positive because I know I am the only one who has that control, but because I am SO use to negativity, I am quick to fall right back into the lions den.

So, it is 8:30pm and I have been up for more than 12 hours. I have faced the world. While I will say it has not been the BEST day of my life it sure hasn't been the worst, especially despite the fact I did not manifest what I wished to desire, however, I did better in that situation then I usually would. I am proud of me!

Tomorrow and everyday afterwards, as much as I can, I will focus ONLY on those things that bring me joy like, my children, my family, my BF, my friends, my talents, and my drive to live a happy, successful, healthy, wealthy LIFE!

Can I do it? Of course I can, but I will definitely need HELP from the Universe!

WAKE UP Universe.....I am waiting........( for my TRUST FUND)!

No comments:

Post a Comment